Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shwood

Shwood

This is the kind of brand that I'd normally be really guarded about. I got a pair of sunglasses made of rosewood for my birthday last year and I get my fair share of compliments on them. Even when people don't say anything, I can tell they notice those shades. Not the type of thing you want the average DC prepster to catch onto. Anyways, I ended up breaking my pair last spring and the guys at Shwood were so cool about fixing them for me that I have to give them some love on the blog. Also, they have great marketing so I shouldn't try and keep them a secret (not that it's up to me anyways.)

This is a cool video, they started to build a tree fort out near Mt. Hood and they provide you with the coordinates so if you feel up for it, you can go hand out there and add on to it. 

No comments: